[SEL] Tod Engine Beer & Rusty Brew

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jan 30 14:51:59 PST 2010

Rob,
	I've learned a lot from the Roysters!  Dad used to tell me that
I'd learn my best lessons from something that burned me because you
don't forget pain.  Let me tell you, I've learned from them Royster
Boys....I'm still applying ointment!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

PS:  The H&R is in NC at the Roysters.....

On Jan 30, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Judge Tommy Turner wrote:

>        Problem is, I don't drink the stuff.

SHUCKS!  I thought I had a sure fire plan to "pull a Royster" on you
and help you divest yourself of that ol' H&R engine of yours.