[SEL] Tod Engine Beer & Rusty Brew

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jan 30 12:04:40 PST 2010

Rob,
        Problem is, I don't drink the stuff.  I'm basing this just on
what I've been "told" by those who sample it by the barrel. Well, at
least some of them look like they've had a barrel of it.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Hi, Tommy.

Perhaps what you say is true, but I still think mine is better.  Let's
settle this disagreement is like gentlemen.  I'll ante up an engine,
and you ante up an engine, just to make the contest interesting.  I'll
quaff a pint of my local liquid refreshment, and then you'll quaff a
pint of yours.  The better refreshment will be determined when the
opposition decides that he's had enough of his own, and concedes.

Rob