[SEL] Sessions Clock movement wanted OT

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Sat Jan 30 07:46:27 PST 2010

	A clock repair shop should be able to insert new bushings for the
worn bearings. I had a grandfather clock repaired that way.

Bob Willman
Bowling Green, Ohio
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW

Before any man can be considered as a member of civil society, he must be
considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe.
James Madison