[SEL] F-M timing gear / Gov.

frank skinner marinesurveys at msn.com
Fri Jan 29 05:48:35 PST 2010

for anyone intersted in the above , go to E-Bay  link below

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hit-Miss-Engine-Timing-Gear-Governor-Fairbanks-Morse_W0QQitemZ220546596761QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335999ff99

or E-Bay item # 220546596761

        Franklin S. Skinner
    Marine Surveyor & Consultant
3428 Talon Court Wilmington NC 28409
       34'10.9 North 74'52.4 West
PH 910-791-8870 Cell 910-612-7470

From: leo at bleedingartindustries.com
To: stationary-engine at oldengine.org
Subject: RE: someone want this?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:38:12 -0700

Steam punk people are pretty genuine folk.  It is an art movement (like goth or punk or emo) based in the idea of what the world would have looked like without the gas engine if everything was run by steam.  It is a growing movement and you can usually tell which ones they are cause they look like something out of any Jules Verne novel walking down your street.  Unless you work in the entertainment industry, it can be kinda weird to spot.  They are highly creative with their props and do some fantastic work.  That said you really have to do your due diligence.  I would talk to him and see what he is all about.

Great photos and very good writing style.

www.engineutopia.com