[SEL] Lorenz and Benz Engine Registry /Warning !!

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 14:49:23 PST 2010

Jerry:

  I feel your pain.  Just this week he scammed me out of serial numbers and
stats, then videos, promising all the time to "put it in the registry for
the pleasure, education and benefit of all."  Sadly, I fell for his sales
pitch and now my information, like others, resides in the great Black Hole
of Ferodom.  I feel so cheap and unclean.....

MR