[SEL] Between Barac and a HARD PLACE! - OT

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Thu Jan 21 20:38:28 PST 2010

State by state;;;

http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html

In many ways, the desired effect has already been achieved.
Any Dem legislator that wants to keep their seat past November
is going to be very cautious.

The anthill has been kicked over pretty good.

Dave Merchant

At 01:04 AM 1/22/2010, you wrote:
>Hi Chuck, Would this take a constitutional amendment, or do you think
>it's a state by state decision?
>         Dave
>
>On Jan 21, 2010, at 5:08 PM, Chuck Emsweller wrote:
>
> >   They aint like rabbits or quail and have an
> > open season

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia