[SEL] shootings OT

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 20 17:37:52 PST 2010

Now they will psychoanalyze him to see if he was a bed wetter, If his mommy
abused him, or if he was an engine collector. It will take 15 years and
millions of dollars to take him out of the gene pool

Roger DiRuscio 510-226-2414 office
R.E. Realty Experts of Fremont, Ca. # 414413
Broker Associate # 615513
sales since 1977 ham call KG6QKZ
510-676-3122 cell