[SEL] A Repeat of the Tod Engine Project?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jan 12 11:12:17 PST 2010

Hi Jerry,

On Tue, January 12, 2010 1:33 pm, Jerry Evans wrote:
>>Need help!  Arnie, Dave, can I sign you on as consultants?  We'll get some
>>younger guys to wield the wenches.
>>
>          Well done on the acquisition but don't you think that Dave and
> Arnie deserve to get to "wield the wenches" - why give the best job to some
> young 'uns.

Rick knows what he's doing.  Dave and I will do a good job from the lawn chairs with
a cooler of beer between us offering the Wrecking Crew sage advice through a
bullhorn like "Righty tighty - lefty loosy."  Ya just can't have too much of that
sage advice.  8-))  Besides, someone needs to be Fire Watch when they're using the
rosebuds on the dogbones and flame cutting the foundation bolts.

See ya,  Arnie