[SEL] OT: Sultan of Slackness

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jan 5 10:27:14 PST 2010

How did Mel Brooks put it?  "Its GOOD to be da king."

BTW, I like the sound of that; "Sultan of Slackness."
Does this mean I get a Portland harem of my own like Dave's?
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland2001/people/davesharem.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland03/sel/davesharem2.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/usa05/portland/60.jpg

See ya,  Arnie