[SEL] Test

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Jan 4 16:54:33 PST 2010

Hi Tom,
Yes - THat's the one I didn't get.
I got the one from old-Iron though.
Plus - I tried to send out a thread about a week ago and got a message that I wasn't a subscriber.   I'm glad that message went out.  At least this time it didn't bounce back.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
\/)"(\/
(_o_)    "Man will bury himself in plastic"