[SEL] New Years crankup ??

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:24:52 PST 2010

Larry ,  the registry was once open for all to seen and enjoy, until one day I send in pics and numbers for my Lorenz........ At that point  the keeper of the registry realized my Lorenz was the fairest of them all, even prettier than Sophia....... then the registry disappeared into invisibleness so no longer could anyone see that grand registry or my beautiful engine.  so so sad.  Maybe we should start a counter list! My brother got a copy of Arnies notes that day he slept through Belgium and most of Holland.  ps keep this under your hat,  Steve