[SEL] George Best

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Jan 4 12:58:08 PST 2010

Yep, most every time I visited Carl I'd start up that tractor.

Ran it last in September 2008.

Carl passed away last year and I don't know what will happen to his collection.  Haven't talked to his son yet to find out.

Sure wish I still had that Russell although I could never afford to buy it if was ever auctioned off.

George