[SEL] Test

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Jan 4 12:04:01 PST 2010

I am sending this out to see if I am still a subscriber to the SEL.
I have NOT received the regular, first of the month reminder, for the SEL but I HAVE received it for the OLD-IRON list.
I have tried to contact the owner-lists but get back e-mails that don't make a lot of sense to me.
So - This is an attempt to contact someone on the list other than responding to the usual threads.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
\/)"(\/       "Man will bury himself in plastic"
(_o_)