[SEL] New Years crankup ??

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jan 4 10:28:40 PST 2010

Hi George,

Aren't those Lorenz engines just the SWEETEST runners?

BTW, if any list members out there have Lorenz or Benz engines that are NOT in the
registry, please send me the details.  I need your name, city, state, and country,
engine HP & S/N, plus a listing of any unsual features and comments on overall
condition.  Pictures are a bonus.

Please get me that info.  You don't want to be left out of the SOON TO BE RELEASED
major 2010 updated release of the Lorenz & Benz Registry!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
Keeper of the Lorenz & Benz Engine Registry
fero_ah at city-net.com