[SEL] Webster Bracket Help Please

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 12:02:29 PST 2010

Greetings Folks and welcome to 2010.

Back in 2004 I spent a Saturday at the Portland engine show.
While there I picked up a Nelson Brothers built MacLeod with a Webster mag.
This is the Nelson Brothers 45 degree angled bracket.

It has always been a bad starter so I have not done anything with it until now.
For the Buckley show this year I need a couple more good running engines.
I pulled the Webster bracket off and the movable shaft has a bit of slop in it.

With the medical issues I have been through lately and the time missed at work I don't have much in the way of engine cash right now.
I can't afford what a shop here wants to charge for this.
I would like to send this to someone who would be willing and able to drill and bush the hole to take the slop out of it. I would be happy to pay a reasonable fee.

Alan in Michigan