[SEL] Scam

David Carter no1djc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:21:18 PST 2010

  Hello Chester,

I don't live near but I Googled the postcode  "se18 2up", and it doesn't seem to exist, however Plumstead Common Road does. The correct postcode is se18 2ul.

The premises were sold in October last year:-

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/174-plumstead-common-road/london/se18-2ul/21122290

I wonder if he was the purchaser, and ever met Mr. Steggle!

http://www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/Library/files/planning/DecisonNotices3/1073-06.pdf

Have fun!

Regards, Dave Carter.