[SEL] Economy Sparta

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Sun Feb 21 10:39:02 PST 2010

It mounts on the side, but on the left  the mounting holes are 3 1/4" apart,
on the right they are 3 5/8" which could have been a dealer tag. I am wrong
about the HP, according to Glenn Carchs website. It is a 4 1/2" bore and a
9" stroke, making it a 4 horsepower model B. There is a drawing of the tag
on his website and I sent the URL to Jerry Evans. Hopefully he can fabricate
one from that.
Dave E