[SEL] My 2 cents worth

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 21 06:49:30 PST 2010

Ed:

Thanks for the offer but what I'm looking for is a part number that's readily available I can post on my web page.  I think I looked at the Allegro site earlier but I'll look again.

Now, speaking of Dave, don't try to pry Ted Brookover's magnet testing procedure out of either him or me 'cause we're sworn to secrecy.  If either of us tells you, we are honor bound to kill you.     :-)

Take care - Elden