[SEL] COOLSPRINGS

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 13 14:14:13 PST 2010

Well, YEE DAMN HAW!!!  What EXCELLENT news.  Maybe advise the good Mr. Croft to NOT
try to hand-carry that black pudding past US Customs and past the
contraband-sniffing dogs.  I saw those dogs in Atlanta nail three different old
ladies with fruit in their purses.  Black pudding they'd pick up at 100 yards.  8-))

Will Dave be continuing on to Portland after Baraboo?

See ya,  Arnie