[SEL] COOLSPRING not "S"

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri Feb 12 12:48:44 PST 2010

An engine guy near me has one of those little compressors, out of a
dentist's office.
Gorgeous little piece of machinery.

Maybe you could also get an antique dentist's drill to demo on visitors?

Dave Merchant

At 03:06 PM 2/12/2010, you wrote:
>Frank,
>
>That's a nifty looking rig.  Is that a small compressor that's belted to
>the light
>plant?  How does that come into play?  Do you use the compressed air to
>blow on your
>broiled sausage to cool it before taking a bite?  8-))
>
>See ya,  Arnie
>
>On Fri, February 12, 2010 2:18 pm, Frank DeWitt LBP wrote:
> > Stop by and borrow my broiler
> > http://www.jitterbuzz.com/waffl/robot_broiler_02.jpg
> >
> > Frank
> >
> >>  I've often read about guys cooking their sausage in the hopper :-)

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia