[SEL] Findlay Ohio Show in August

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Thu Feb 11 15:10:29 PST 2010

	Looks like August 5-7, 2010.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW
Bowling Green, Ohio

And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed
their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these
liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with
His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just;
that His justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas jefferson