[SEL] Fairbanks Morse model 47 questions

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 17:14:10 PST 2010

Arnie,
Yes thank you, I have and Mike's is the only one I have found.  I have spent a lot of time studying the video and it has helped but doesn't answer all my questions.   I wrote the museum this weekend but have yet to hear anything.  Does anyone know Mike to either forward a request for information or send me contact info?