[SEL] O.T. Hit Counter (somewhat O.T.)

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 7 19:07:38 PST 2010

Jerry:

Thanks for your informative post!  I've been doing my web page for five years or so and still learn something new all the time.

Peter says the counter that he recommended is good and that's the one I'm using now.  They offer stats, etc. and I'll see what I can glean from them.   They also allow entering the code in multiple pages.  I may do that to all the pages eventually just to see what I can get away with lopping-off for more popular topics.  This will also save space on Jim's server.

Thanks for linking my page.  I've returned the favor.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand