[SEL] O.T. Hit Counter

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:05:28 PST 2010

On 7 February 2010 01:05, Elden DuRand <edurand at mchsi.com> wrote:
> Peter:
>
> Thanks for the URL!  I'm fiddling with it now.
>
> I know that, if you've been using it for a while, it MUST be good!   :-)
>
> Take care - Elden

We were interested initially in seeing what kind of response we were
getting, and we can still log onto their site and check the details,
but 90% of the visitors to our websites go directly to a page that has
been listed, rather than go all the way through the main index page,
so what you get back is only part of the story.

The last check showed the following:

Page Loads	Unique Visitors	First Time Visitors	Returning Visitors
Total	                       443	          327	      282	                  45
Average	                55	           41	        35	                   6

Day	      Date	       Page Loads	Unique Visitors	First Time
Visitors	Returning Visitors
Sunday	7th Feb	    17	                             11	            9
                         2
Saturday	6th Feb	    46	                             38
31	                            7
Friday	5th Feb	    45	                             35	            32
                          3
Thursday	4th Feb         64	                             44
 36	                            8
Wednesday 3rd Feb	    65	                             47
41	                            6
Tuesday	2nd Feb	    80	                             62	            55
                           7
Monday	1st Feb	    50	                             40	            36
                          4
Sunday	31st Jan	    76	                             50	            42
	                    8

Hopefully that won't get too screwed by the browsers!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com