[SEL] My club website

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 19:01:08 PST 2010

The only thing I didn't like about the site is the web address does not change
between the pages. It all happens there.
All that means is it is hard to copy the link to email someone to send them a
direct link to that sweet car that is for sale.
Other than that I really like the site.
AND, I am here on stupid IE

Alan in Michigan