[SEL] Ohlsson & Rice engine parts lists

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:16:14 PST 2010

On 3 February 2010 00:20, David Rotigel <rotigel at me.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter, That good looking chick that you sleep with has been telling
> me of some of your other FAILURES as well of late!
>        Dave
> PS, Will you be at Portland this year?
> PPS, If you can't make it could you please send your wife and her
> sister? Thanks!
> PPPS, Thanks also for the O&R parts list!

LOL!

I guess we all have to get there sooner or later, just creeps up on you.... :-))

Rita sends her best, and we do hope to be at Portland this year. The
search is on for a suitably sized King Dick tool (can we say that on a
family mailing list?) for the Charity Auction.

After a lousy trading year in 2009, the factory order book is picking
up well, so we will likely be too busy to make it to Zolfo, which is a
pity as we enjoyed last year's visit.

Catch you later,

Peter
--