[SEL] Tupaware Christmas

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Mon Dec 20 19:38:34 PST 2010

Sweet ride, Russell.  Congratulations!

We couldn't afford one of these, so bought a little Solstice 3 1/2 years ago.
It reminds me a bit of the 53-54 vette.  Here is a picture of it taken 2 years
ago today:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenskritters/3122773961/

Merry Christmas to all in case I don't have anything else to reply to;-)

Ken Christison
Conway, NC