[SEL] Austral register December 2010

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 13:42:28 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/18/2010 3:06:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

Translated into English =  "they look like they might  run,
> but as for now they are in a pile on the floor, and any minute  now, I'm
> going to start on that.  Where is the  beer?"

Arnie,  Some advice from Dr. Phil for that  problem:

I am  passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all
use a  little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard
on the Dr.  Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, "The
way to achieve  inner peace is to finish all the things you have started
and have never  finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started  and hadn't
finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a  bottle
of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos,
the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some
 Doritos, and a box of chocolates, and a half bottle of scotch.

You  have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.
Pass this on to those whom  you think might be in need of inner peace.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord, Va.
germoamer at AOL.com