[SEL] Austral register December 2010

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 17 22:27:35 PST 2010

There is a company called Ferro than made Inboard marine engines and
outboard motors in the teens and twenties
Is this the same company or something else?
I have never heard of a Fero compressor.

Roger DiRuscio, Broker,  RDC-PRO, GRI.
Equi-Trax, Resnet AMP & Equator Certified REO,BPO
R.E. Realty Experts fax 510-623-6979
41051 Mission Blvd. Alameda County.
Fremont, Ca 94539    DRE #615513
510-676-3122 cell  510-226-2444 Office