[SEL] My first Youtube Video

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:32:22 PST 2010

It is hard to see but there is a single piece of twine across the front of that sheller.
Three years ago I had to almost fight an out of control eight year old brat.
He came under the twine and actually was trying to grab the belt.
There I stood with my right arm around him fighting to hold him back until I grabbed his seat end with my left hand and carried that wild mess back to his stupid parents that were just standing there looking.
It is just a good thing I got to him on time.
It looked like his parents knew it would do no good to tell him NO.
I just told them that it wasn't my job to control their kid.

Alan in Michigan