[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 81, Issue 12

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Dec 14 13:15:38 PST 2010

When I first stated my views on this, I was, and am still, condemned by my
club as a troublemaker.(To the extent that some wanted me thrown out of the
club). The show side of the hobby here, has lost its appeal for me. There
are only a couple I bother with now.
I am too old and busy with projects, to even give a thought to the future of
shows here.
I am past caring. (As are a lot of others)

Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold