[SEL] My first Youtube Video

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 10:57:13 PST 2010

Those girls were my helpers.
I shot that vid in the evening.
Most of the day those gals were in one of the apple crates filling bushel baskets with ear corn.
The two closest ones are my Great Nieces and the far one is from a family that was displaying about 200 feet from us.
All day during the show my sheller is very busy and I wouldn't have time to shoot a video.
Behind where I was standing was another sheller much like mine.
I had asked another guy to set his up next to mine.
Each sheller did one crate of corn per day.
We had six of them to do.
It was a blast.
BTW, I have done a timed run with me feeding that sheller.
If I had four folks with fast hands my sheller could do all six crates in less than a half hour.
I would need two folks loading baskets and getting them to the sheller,
one to feed the sheller and one to empty the corn and cobs.

Alan in Michigan