[SEL] IH SN question

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Sat Dec 11 18:18:03 PST 2010

Tommy,

This is most likely a 20HP engine built between 1912 and 1917,
but the list I have doesn't show the UL
http://www.oldiron-nut.com/ihc-numbers/ihc-5-a.jpg  These are from
the IHC factory records that were printed in GEM some time back.

Perhaps someone has come up with that letter designation since.

Take care,

Ken