[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 81, Issue 6

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:54:48 PST 2010

On 9 December 2010 12:06,  <Germoamer at aol.com> wrote:
> BUT-lost my regular glasses yesterday somewhere between home and several
> stops in town and fixing friends garage door.  Had sun  glasses on, regular
> ones in a hard case in coat pocket, missing when I got home  late in
> afternoon.  Made a number of phone calls and went looking last  night for them to no
> avail.
>
> Time to sell out and head for old folks home!

Tom:  we are ALL getting there, you are NOT alone!

I'm OK when we aren't too busy, but things are hectic at present with
a lot of railways work coming through, so I start to 'lose' my mobile
(cell) phone and have to call the damm thing to find out where I left
it :-((

I'm on 24-hour call for the railway and utility customers, so have to
have the phone with me 24/7.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes