[SEL] Lucas

Mark Kennedy flywheel at netconnect.com.au
Wed Dec 8 12:59:04 PST 2010

Lucas, better known as the 'Prince of Darkness'.

;)

Mark

On Dec 9, 2010, at 6:35 AM, Jerry Evans wrote:

> At 07:00 PM 08/12/2010, you wrote:
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:20:38 -0600
>> From: Bruce Younger <sluggo54 at hotmail.com>
>> Subject: [SEL] Lucas
>> To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>>
>> http://www.mez.co.uk/lucas.html
>>
>> Lucas Information
>>
>> The three position Lucas switch - Dim, Flicker and Off.
>>
>> Alexander Graham Bell invented the Telephone.Thomas Edison invented
>> the
>> Light Bulb. Joseph Lucas invented the Short Circuit.
>>
>> You can get replacement Lucas smoke on this site, as well.
>>
>> Bruce Younger
>>

> Hi Bruce,
>         Yes, Lucas have for a long time been the target of jibes eg.
> Q:Why do the Brits drink warm beer
> A: Because Lucas built their refrigerators!!
>
>         Much like the "lists" that we belong to - we tease the members
> that we love for two reasons:
>
>         i) We love them!
>         ii) They are great guys and take the "ribbing".
>
>         All for now.
> Jerry

Mark Kennedy
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

Registrar for the WING Gauge & Instrument Co.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kennedy

'Training Down Under with the majesty of the South Australian Railways'

All aboard the Pichi Richi Railway! http://www.prr.org.au/

Important - This email and any attachments are confidential. If
any effected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
are those of the individual sender.