[SEL] cell phone charging OT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Dec 8 08:48:00 PST 2010

Both the wall charger that I got with my LG a year ago AND the one
that I had for my phone just before that have the same end on them.
When either is plugged into the wall and the LG phone a message comes
up (on the phone) that tells me it "may be" the wrong charger for the
LG. Both have worked just fine for about a year now!
	Dave