[SEL] cell phone charging OT

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Dec 8 06:52:45 PST 2010

We got new android based LG phones, APEX models.
We had older LG phones, analog/digital no web, no android.
The SAME cables, chargers, car charger, etc. works on both models.
Can't say for motorola, but it really depends on the battery more than
anything.
We were told that anything using the mini-usb (like these do) will
interchange.
I suspected as much as after-all - USB ALL uses the same voltage and pins.
Since the phones will connect to the computer's USB port via the same
connector as the charger does, then any of their chargers will work with
any of their phones, old or new.
At least that's LG.

Bill