[SEL] Trailer brakes - question

rfinksr rfinksr at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 15:41:21 PST 2010

Ron i will chime in on that one. I have a home built trailer total gross
weight 5 tons.It has disk brakes on all four wheeles from a 1 ton chevy
truck. surge system.it works good i think. just a pain to put in the lock
out pin when backing up. Don't know if it is any thing like what Peter is
explaining.

R Fink
PA