[SEL] Engine Articles 4 U

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Dec 4 09:16:13 PST 2010

Very nice Rob.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Rob
Skinner
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 9:16 PM
To: Oldengine.org; Stationary-Engine ATIS
Subject: [SEL] Engine Articles 4 U

For a long time I've been wanting to add some stuff to the web page.  My
old layout was clunky and getting hard to manage, so I neglected the
site entirely.  Since we've had more than our share of rain over the
past couple weeks, there was plenty of "indoors time," and I got the
opportunity to tackle the problem.

Most everything is the same as it's been for a while, but the biggest
addition was some articles that might be of interest to SEL and
OldEngine folks.

http://rustyiron.com/articles.html