[SEL] David Edgington's new book

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Aug 31 10:24:17 PDT 2010

Hi All,
         Now that the excitement of Portland is over you may want to sit
back with a good book !!

         David Edgington's latest book "Wolseley Stationary Engines 1909 -
1975" is ready. As with all his books this one is worth having. I've got
mine and it is a good read with a lot of pictures and useful information.
I've already sold 30 of them to South African collectors in the last 10 days.

         You can order it securely online from his site here:
<http://www.stationaryenginebooks.co.uk/Wolseley.htm>

         Some shameless self promotion - quite a few of my engines feature
in the book including the pic on the back cover <big grin>.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>