[SEL] Portland crew

Elden edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 28 06:39:21 PDT 2010

Tommy:

We sent Roscoe and Enos to the big tent revival in E-town.

Bubba and Ace got the beer.

Anyway, we checked over your shed(s) and didn't find anything
worth lifting into the truck.  Just a lot of rusty 'ol junk.

Couldn't find the Roysters.  They are too far out in the hills!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand