[SEL] It's quiet!

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Aug 27 20:30:55 PDT 2010

Mike,
	I made it home about 8:00 this evening and the sheds are totally
empty.  Not even a rusty nut or bolt is left!  Looks like I've been
"Roystered" again!

Tommy Turner

PS:  I wonder if there is an 8 HP IHC in Midway, KY now?

Beware, Tommy! While you are having to keep your eyes on the Royster
hovering arund your trailer, the other Royster is free to make a run to
Kentucky to snatch a whole trailer load!!!

Mike

PS. Steve, if you drop off his 8 hp IHC at my place, I'll keep y'all's
plan off-list and a secret!