[SEL] Bamford OV Engine Speed Governing

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Aug 24 19:32:35 PDT 2010

Andy,

Thanks so much for the detailed and spot-on advice!!
And Roly, thanks so much for the referral!!

We did this on the rally field today and it worked a treat.  We were able to slow
the engine down below mid-range and the pumping is not nearly as vigorous but still
moves a great deal of water.

Thanks again!!

Arnie