[SEL] Portland 2010

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:32:35 PDT 2010

"I don't think my pittiful engines will fullfill your needs Mike, the New Way was running to fast yesterday on a test run and the Bessemier just would get down under 58 RPM.  I would not feel right allowing you to sucker me out of these bad running engines.

Tim"

Tim, this is off list so as not to tip anyone off, but I have to ask if this is one of the Paola Bessemers.  If it is, which railroad moved it for you?

Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway