[SEL] Baraboo Show??Thanks Curt

Nelson Johnsrud gop4evr at lsol.net
Sun Aug 22 03:40:34 PDT 2010

  I really wanted to get down to Baraboo this weekend, but circumstances
did not allow.  I feel terrible that I missed my only realistic chance
of checking in with you guys.  We have a new government contract at work
(shell casings) that has our weekends spoken for (at least while in
development).  And today I'm off to be a guest speaker at a church about
25 miles up the road.  Long story, that.

Nels Johnsrud
Manitowoc WI