[SEL] Linseed oil question./An explanation.

Elden edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 21 12:34:28 PDT 2010

Jerry:

Maybe you didn't go far enough.  Obtain some dry transfer stars
and other decorative thingies and apply 'em to your engine.  If
you make it ridiculous enough, some of your imitators just might
get the message.

If not, just think of the interesting engines you will see in the
future.

I know it's hard for you to be such a trend-setter!    :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand