[SEL] Portland 2010

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 11:25:45 PDT 2010

Glad you reminded me Steve.  I always like to have some refreshing soft
drinks ready for my dear friends with really nice engines.  I'll make sure
Tim's and Tommy's are cool and fresh, just like you taught me.

PS:  Is it whisky into pepsi, makes em tipsy?  Or Pepsi into whisky, way to
risky?

You may have to show me again.

MR