[SEL] 18hp Stover video

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Aug 19 11:04:15 PDT 2010

Elden,

I've thought about putting a vertical stack on the engine.
Main problem around here is find pipe elbow and pipe of the correct size.
Get anything larger than normal house plumbing and the big box stores don't carry it.

The current exhaust is necked down to fit the muffler.

If I get a vertical stack on, I'll post another video for comparison.

george