[SEL] Baraboo Show?

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 21:11:04 PDT 2010

A really nice table saw was donated a year or so ago by a fellow named Richard Thomas, from Rochelle, IL. Known as "Stretch" because he stands about 6 foot 13 inches, he has been a long time member and is a real swell guy to visit with. I believe he acquired the saw via eBay.
It is always a treat to have the chance to meet up with so many of the list members at Baraboo. I think that we are just going to be bringing a couple of tractors this year, working on engines at home for the Mount Pleasant show.
See yoo in Baraboo!
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan