[SEL] Rental cars from ORD Chicago info wanted.

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Aug 13 15:48:53 PDT 2010

Hi guys
I am going through the maze of rental cars from ORD, Chicago airport, anyone out there that can lead me in the right direction.
I am just trying to get around their insurances RIP OFF. My travel insurance has a $3000 motor vehicle excess.
I remember watching a show here in Oz, "Current Affair" I think it was, where they said that even though you insure these rental cars it is worth basically nothing with all the loop holes.
Contact me OFF LIST at plowe at exemail.com.au if you can actually help with advise.
I am going from Chicago ORD and back to Chicago ORD Airport.

Some of the companies listed at ORD are:
AVIS
HERTZ
ALAMO
ENTERPRISE